- 1Denoting a low-fat or low-sugar version of a manufactured food or drink product: lite beerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So I'm not going to argue with the officials - I am going to bring all Americans together in one big stadium, where we can munch on the hot dogs of freedom and drink the lite beer of diversity and cheer for the future of this country!
- Note: coconut milk is one of the few plant products that's high in saturated fat, so use a lite or lowfat version.
- A lite product contains no more than half the fat, half the sodium or one-third the calories of the original.
- 1.1 • informal Denoting a simpler or less challenging version of a particular thing or person: I am the happy feminist who likes men, the feminist liteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Somewhere in the vaguely near distant future, a 1984 - lite version of Britain is ruled by an evil megalomaniac politician whose self-created culture of fear ensures his will is never challenged.
- It sounds totally unique, and they're capable of making music without referents, but too often they sound like a lite version of something already done better.
- Several columns ago, I put out a call for the major antivirus companies to provide a lite version of their flagship antivirus apps.
sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark Volver al principio
Más definiciones de liteDefinición de lite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.