The art or practice of judging and commenting on the qualities and character of literary works.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It thus comments on both antebellum literature and twentieth-century literary criticism.
- He was a pioneer in various genres including satire, literary criticism, and drama.
- We hope this essay proves a useful tool for scholars beginning research in Asian American literature and literary criticism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- William Hazlitt, literary critic, friend to Lamb and Keats, was born this day in 1778.
- I cannot understand how certain novelists are at the same time literary critics and write criticism of other writers.
- He was one of those, but, perhaps uniquely, he was neither a poet nor a writer of short fictions, but a literary critic.
Definición de literary criticism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.