The art or practice of judging and commenting on the qualities and character of literary works.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It thus comments on both antebellum literature and twentieth-century literary criticism.
- He was a pioneer in various genres including satire, literary criticism, and drama.
- We hope this essay proves a useful tool for scholars beginning research in Asian American literature and literary criticism.
literary critic sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- William Hazlitt, literary critic, friend to Lamb and Keats, was born this day in 1778.
- I cannot understand how certain novelists are at the same time literary critics and write criticism of other writers.
- He was one of those, but, perhaps uniquely, he was neither a poet nor a writer of short fictions, but a literary critic.
Definición de literary criticism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda