- A person entrusted with a dead writer’s papers and copyrighted and unpublished works.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Landor, Dickens, and Carlyle appointed him their literary executor.
- Churchill left a will on his death-bed, naming Wilkes as his literary executor.
- After his death, his literary executors proposed to publish an edited version of these diaries, covering the period 1964-1966.
Más definiciones de literary executorDefinición de literary executor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.