Definición de literary history en inglés:
The history of the treatment of, and references to, a particular subject in literature: lesbian literary history
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Questions about the vexed relationship between literary criticism and literary history persist.
- It also occupied a huge space in the newly developed disciplines of literary criticism and literary history.
- This is one of a number of textual allusions which, paradoxically, give the authority of literary history to Sam's historical investigations.
literary historian sustantivo
- Example sentences
- He suggests that contemporary literary historians have misunderstood Romanticism.
- I got a very bad grade on a paper I wrote for a Chaucer seminar in which I argued, against prominent literary historians, that Chaucer had indeed relied on the work of rhetoricians such as Geoffrey de Vinsauf when he composed his Troilus.
- Kazin was among the early literary historians to see the book as a departure from standard documentary practice, associating Let Us Now Praise Famous Men, ‘as a work of great moral intensity,’ with Faulkner's fiction.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan