- 1Written works, especially those considered of superior or lasting artistic merit: a great work of literatureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These deaths are real deaths, and they pile up in ways that define our histories and literatures and social sciences.
- The seminar's topic was Renaissance utopian literatures, focusing on More's Utopia.
- Many scholars consider this novel a modern classic in US literatures.
- 1.1Books and writings published on a particular subject: the literature on environmental epidemiologyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is almost no published literature on the subject, and we are largely guided by our own opinions, experience, and - in some cases - prejudice.
- And contrary to some assertions, they have published peer-reviewed literature on the subject.
- It is certainly true that the published literature on the subject is well surveyed.
- 1.2Leaflets and other printed matter used to advertise products or give advice: advertising and promotional literatureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For more straightforward cash rewards, consumers will have to read the small print of product literature to ensure they have the card that best suits their spending needs.
- They will be visiting problem areas to hand out literature and advice to people on how best to secure their vehicles, and offering support to victims.
- The campaign included rebranding the company and producing new corporate literature, advertising and media, website and promotional items.
late Middle English (in the sense 'knowledge of books'): via French from Latin litteratura, from littera (see letter).