Definición de lithograph en inglés:
A lithographic print.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It boasts a collection of more than 50,000 antique images that include steel and wood engravings, lithographs, photographs and illustrations.
- In addition to paintings, he produced a large number of prints - etchings, lithographs, and woodcuts.
- The 2,000-square-foot gallery is dedicated to exhibiting a full range of his fine art, including paintings, original stone lithographs, silk screens and giclees.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Print by lithography: (as adjective lithographed) a set of lithographed drawings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These complement the Bookplate File, a collection of more than twenty thousand of these miniature engraved and lithographed gems dating from the 1500s to the present.
- I think of all the disreputable low-cost manufacturers you might take this to and what they would say about this beautiful quarter walnut and multiple-layer laminate plywood: ‘Some lithographed laminate will look just as good.’
- Its price was $3 colored, and it was followed in 1850 by another Trobriand Niagara, The Falls of Niagara, which, lithographed by Leon Jean Baptiste Sabatier, cost only $2.50 colored.
Early 19th century: back-formation from lithography.
Palabras que riman con lithographheliograph
Definición de lithograph en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda