- 1The process of printing from a flat surface treated so as to repel the ink except where it is required for printing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Printing on aluminum foil can be accomplished by any commercial process, including rotogravure, flexography, lithography, and letterpress.
- Over 10,000 means that we could switch from letter press to offset lithography, a process which depends on the immiscibility of greasy ink and water on a lithographic plate.
- In offset lithography, a printing process commonly used for mass production, the image is taken from the plate by a rubber roller that then transfers the image to the paper.
- 1.1 Electronics A method analogous to lithography, used in making printed circuits.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In microelectronics manufacturing, lithography plays the analogous role.
- For example, polymer nanoimprint lithography could help the electronics industry achieve the resolution requirements needed for next-generation devices.
- Electron beam lithography involves striking a surface with a beam of electrons with patterning capabilities below 100 nm.
The earliest forms of lithography used greasy ink to form an image on a piece of limestone which was then etched with acid and treated with gum arabic. In a modern press, rollers transfer ink to a thin aluminium plate wrapped round a cylinder. In offset lithography the image is transferred to an intermediate rubber-covered cylinder before being printed
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The editor has not only extended the book's coverage by ten years but has included artists primarily known as etchers, engravers and lithographers.
- It's not that he's reluctant to work - he has experience as a printer, lithographer and worker in one of Bulgaria's biggest factories, the Kremikovtsi steel works.
- He came to Indonesia in 1938 as a soldier and a lithographer for the Dutch Army in Indonesia.
Más definiciones de lithographyDefinición de lithography en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.