- A person who is interested in and knowledgeable about literature: a collaboration between the most distinguished poets and littérateurs of the dayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On board the middle-aged littérateur is mightily pleased with himself - more particularly he is pleased with his literary reputation and power.
- The reality seems to have been that in these years the young littérateur, entirely wrapped up in discoveries and experiments of the imagination, effectively ignored the fate of his country.
- One's opinions on veracity might determine whether or not one agrees with the proposition that Tristram Shandy is an appropriate model for the on-line littérateur.
early 19th century: French.
Más definiciones de littérateurDefinición de littérateur en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.