The smallest finger, at the outer side of the hand, furthest from the thumb.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The burst of flash illuminates a mass of arms raised, index fingers and little fingers pointing skywards, in the time-honoured rock salute.
- There was a faint scar that sloped gently downwards from her index finger to her little finger.
- The hands may be broad with short fingers; the little finger may only have one joint instead of two and be slightly curved.
twist (or wind or wrap) someone around one's little finger
- Have the ability to make someone do whatever one wants.Oraciones de ejemplo
- When she has her eye on a guy, she will do whatever it takes to wrap him around her little finger with a string.
- ‘He'd wrap you around his little finger and you wouldn't even know it,’ she smiled affectionately.
- For some reason, she was having some difficulty wrapping Matt around her little finger.
Definición de little finger en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda