Definición de little finger en inglés:
The smallest finger, at the outer side of the hand, furthest from the thumb.
- The burst of flash illuminates a mass of arms raised, index fingers and little fingers pointing skywards, in the time-honoured rock salute.
- There was a faint scar that sloped gently downwards from her index finger to her little finger.
- The hands may be broad with short fingers; the little finger may only have one joint instead of two and be slightly curved.
twist (or wind or wrap) someone around one's little finger
- Have the ability to make someone do whatever one wants.Example sentences
- When she has her eye on a guy, she will do whatever it takes to wrap him around her little finger with a string.
- ‘He'd wrap you around his little finger and you wouldn't even know it,’ she smiled affectionately.
- For some reason, she was having some difficulty wrapping Matt around her little finger.
Definición de little finger en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan