Definición de little people en inglés:
1The ordinary people in a country, organization, etc. who do not have much power.
- While the political elite are busy vying for power, the little people have been duped.
- But he's all about the little people, the working man, the common folk.
- If, as you think, she is a changed woman re the injustice system for the little people and privilege for the rich and powerful elite, she could certainly be a driving force for the important issues we face.
2 (the little people) Small supernatural creatures such as fairies and leprechauns.
- I know they say Ireland is the home of the little people but at least leprechauns stay out of your way until you find them and their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- Johnny had never heard of the little people - Irish leprechauns or Scottish brownies.
- On the other hand, there is slight incongruity in the threat that the little people or fairies will tickle children laughing in church, so that they grow up as giggling morons.
Definición de little people en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan