- A birth at which a child is born alive.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In total, there were 273,680 live births and 1,667 still births within 7.5 km of all sites combined.
- All analyses of the outcome of the second birth were confined to the subgroup of women whose first birth was a term live birth.
- Pregnancies that would end in miscarriages elsewhere, end in live births here, but live births with sicker babies.
Más definiciones de live birthDefinición de live birth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.