- A blog providing a commentary on an event while it takes place, typically in the form of frequent short updates: welcome to our live blog of the Essendon v Adelaide matchMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Also, I'm about to log on to the live blog.
- Welcome to our live blog of Oscars 2009.
- The snow is due to turn heavier and more persistent this afternoon, according to the Met Office (see our live blog for more details).
verbo(live-blog) [with object] Volver al principio
- Post commentary about (an event) while the event is taking place, typically in the form of frequent short blog updates: the Wall Street Journal live-blogged the launchMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A blogger nearby perked his ears up from three feet away and started live-blogging the conversation.
- As I watched all of this unfold, the only thing I regret having not done was bringing my work laptop so that I could have live-blogged the occasion.
- We're going to live blog game 5 starting in the 2nd quarter.
Más definiciones de live blogDefinición de live blog en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.