- A written statement detailing a person’s desires regarding future medical treatment in circumstances in which they are no longer able to express informed consent, especially an advance directive.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As nurses, we need to be knowledgeable about the legal implications of advance directives, living wills, health care agent, and conservator of person.
- Other issues that need to be addressed with patients and caregivers include advance directives, the living will and the durable power of attorney.
- This has led critics to regard advance directives as living wills.
Más definiciones de living willDefinición de living will en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.