A reptile that typically has a long body and tail, four legs, movable eyelids, and a rough, scaly, or spiny skin.
- Suborder Lacertilia (or Sauria), order Squamata: many families
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the end, they supplied the moviemakers with three monitor lizards and six bearded dragon lizards.
- The Newcastle-based trust's pair of bearded dragon lizards were on show throughout the weekend.
- The lizards get their Bearded Dragon name because of spikes under the chin that gives the appearance of a full beard.
flat out like a lizard drinking Australian informal
- Going or working as hard or as fast as possible: the leaders of the race were flat out like a lizard drinkingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I thought I should post a belated apology for the lack of blogging; I've just been flat out like a lizard drinking.
- The dude has been flat out like a lizard drinking all year and deserves some silly time.
- Look, I'd love to help you, I really would, but I'm flat out like a lizard drinking.
Palabras que riman con lizardblizzard, gizzard, izard, vizard, wizard
Definición de lizard en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda