Definición de lo-fi en inglés:
1Of or employing sound reproduction of a lower quality than hi-fi: lo-fi recording techniques
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As before, the recording quality is as lo-fi as it gets, and each one of the twenty-three tracks features Lou on his guitar with only an occasional assist on backing vocals or music.
- By this I think he meant that the lo-fi sound (the recording venue is stated as being ‘in Jan and Ed's basement ’) is more than compensated for by the energy and enthusiasm that jumps out of every track.
- The lo-fi recording quality harkens back to 60s staples like Simon & Garfunkel or Nick Drake, not to mention Sumpner's haunting pastoral imagery.
1.1(Of popular music) recorded and produced with basic equipment and thus having a raw and unsophisticated sound.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- French label Burning Emptiness stand alone at the vanguard of anything and everything lo-fi, avant-garde, techno, or just plain and simple noise.
- The rest of us had to make do with Greatest Hits, an ironically titled compilation of tracks from those four albums as well as Dying Happy, a fifth lo-fi album of soundtrack music that came out in 1997.
- Some say her lyrics are reminiscent of Liz Phair and her sound is lo-fi.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
Lo-fi sound reproduction or music.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Tom Vek meets the contemporary current of fashionable new new-wave spliced and spiced with bedroom lo-fi.
- The lack of sonic variety prevents most of the songs from making much of an impression musically, and in general lo-fi really starts to grate after about 20 straight minutes.
- There's no cross-section of early period lo-fi, mid-period big studio slickness and late period mid-fi compromise.
1950s: from an alteration of low1 + -fi on the pattern of hi-fi.
Definición de lo-fi en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda