- 1The ratio of the average or actual amount of some quantity and the maximum possible or permissible.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course the average train over that particular journey probably has a higher load factor than the average car travelling between that same pair of cities.
- This represents an average load factor of 70 per cent.
- 1.1The ratio between the lift and the weight of an aircraft.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First, since vehicle loss does not pose an inherent risk to human life, design margins can be reduced below the traditional 150 percent design load factor traditionally used for manned aircraft.
- Your aircraft's wing interprets vertical gusts as a change in the angle of attack, thus significantly increasing the load factor.
- Using a side-stick controller, the pilot will fly a longitudinal load factor and a lateral roll rate.
Más definiciones de load factorDefinición de load factor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.