sustantivo (plural lobectomies)[mass noun]
- Surgical removal of a lobe of an organ such as the thyroid gland, lung, liver, or brain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients with peripheral tumors with or without metastases to hilar nodes are usually treated with surgical lobectomy or pneumonectomy.
- The subjects were consecutive patients who required pneumonectomy or lobectomy for small peripheral lung nodules; they were not selected to represent an obstructed and nonobstructed group.
- Seven days after the bronchoscopy the patient went to the operating room for a right lower lobe lobectomy and wedge biopsy of the right middle lung.
Más definiciones de lobectomyDefinición de lobectomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.