- A device or system for locating something, typically by means of radio signals: automatic vehicle locator [as modifier]: a locator beaconMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Upon invoking the locator, the targeted device is then specified by the user with an IP address, a host name, or with some other suitable identifier.
- Users will be able to hook up the e550 to a wider range of third-party gizmos that include Bluetooth wireless transceivers, GPS locators and digital cameras.
- Obviously ski gizmos such as walkie-talkies, radio locators and GPS thingies - I can almost hear the older brother (bless him) groan - will be rendered useless.
Más definiciones de locatorDefinición de locator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.