- 1A lockable container; a safe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were selling - alongside actual useful items such as safes, lockboxes, and hardened steel chain - dummy security cameras. £17.50 gets you pure deterrent factor - a mock camera with a blinking red LED.
- In a letter to two senators, the White House recommended giving pilots lockboxes for the weapons so they won't be left in the cockpit.
- The activists inserted an arm into each lockbox and locked themselves to each other.
- 1.1A delivery letter box provided with a lock.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was ‘a long waiting list’ for lockboxes at the post office, and Texas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming license plates are almost as common as those from Montana.’
Más definiciones de lockboxDefinición de lockbox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.