sustantivo (plural locos)• informal
- A locomotive: Britain’s most famous steam loco [as modifier]: loco shedsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Visitors will be able to ride behind legendary locos, visit the Great Railway Bazaar, enjoy a steam fair, folk singers, vintage films, refreshments and a display of the modern railway giving a snapshot of its current structure.
- The locomotive was one of 20 similar express steam locos built between 1903 and 1909.
- The historic journey marked the end of 150 years of steam trains on the Manchester to London line, although main-line service steam locos from Manchester stopped in 1968.
mid 19th century: abbreviation.
- Crazy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Along with five equally loco Norwegians and a parrot, he survives on fish that literally hurl themselves on deck, meets up with a few sharks, and endures a beaching in Tahiti.
- If true, this would not only be one of the most loco funding stories, but it gives more credence to the idea of a poker bubble, in which everyone and their mother is either playing poker or launching some kind of poker venture.
- On the couch one evening, our loco analysand is seized by an uncontrollable passion for the ancient medico.
late 19th century: from Spanish, 'insane'.