sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Loss of coordination of movement, especially as a result of syphilitic infection of the spinal cord. Also called tabes dorsalis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As Mears was preparing this anthology she was suffering from the onset of locomotor ataxia, the loss of strength and co-ordination in walking.
- However this delicate matter remains open, because in 1903 he was stricken with locomotor ataxia.
- He focused his studies particularly on organic gait disorders, locomotor ataxia, and hysteria.
Más definiciones de locomotor ataxiaDefinición de locomotor ataxia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.