1A plant of the pea family which can cause a brain disorder if eaten by livestock, found in the western and south-western US.
- Genus Astragalus (and Oxytropis), family Leguminosae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rocky summit species include the rather rare Huddleson's locoweed, a three-to-four-inch-tall, hairy white plant that produces pink-to-purple flowers and oversize seed pods.
- Ralphs et al. suggested no difference in locoweed consumption between native cattle and cattle introduced to locoweed under natural grazing conditions.
- For instance, cattle could be averted to locoweed or known eaters could be removed and placed in locoweed-free areas to prevent social facilitation.
Definición de locoweed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.