Definición de locoweed en inglés:
1A plant of the pea family which can cause a brain disorder if eaten by livestock, found in the western and south-western US.
- Genus Astragalus (and Oxytropis), family Leguminosae
- Rocky summit species include the rather rare Huddleson's locoweed, a three-to-four-inch-tall, hairy white plant that produces pink-to-purple flowers and oversize seed pods.
- Ralphs et al. suggested no difference in locoweed consumption between native cattle and cattle introduced to locoweed under natural grazing conditions.
- For instance, cattle could be averted to locoweed or known eaters could be removed and placed in locoweed-free areas to prevent social facilitation.
Definición de locoweed en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan