sustantivo (plural locum tenentes /tɪˈnɛntiːz, tɛ-/)
- full form of locum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On return home, she worked four months as a locum tenens, filling in for a solo practitioner on maternity leave.
- I'm a locum tenens; I don't get health insurance because I'm an independent contractor.
- Freud trained as a neurologist and had little psychiatric experience, having worked only briefly as a locum tenens in a mental hospital.
Más definiciones de locum tenensDefinición de locum tenens en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.