- Of or denoting a set of data in which the logarithm of the variate is distributed according to a normal distribution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have also confirmed the fits by checking the Quantile-Quantile plots for log-normal and normal distributions.
- We also tested a normal distribution for our data, but found the log-normal distribution of error had a better fit on the data than the normal distribution.
- Hence, the development of log-normal weight frequency distributions is not proof of competitive interactions between plants.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The shape of the distributions approximates a normal distribution and indicates that fractional expression costs are log-normally distributed.
- Consequently, distribution parameters were estimated on the basis of the upper tail of the distribution, with the assumption that all data were log-normally distributed.
- Because measurements of nonspecific airway responsiveness are log-normally distributed in the population, an arbitrary cutoff has been selected in defining an abnormal test.
Más definiciones de log-normalDefinición de log-normal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.