- another term for equiangular spiral.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Kollerstrom took us on a journey through sacred geometry, symmetry, fractals, latent pentagrams and logarithmic spirals, illustrated with aerial shots of his favourite crop circles.
- He also investigated caustic curves and in particular he studied these associated curves of the parabola, the logarithmic spiral and epicycloids around 1692.
- He exhibited the logarithmic spiral as the stereographic projection of a loxodrome on a sphere, a projection he proved to be conformal.
Más definiciones de logarithmic spiralDefinición de logarithmic spiral en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.