Definición de logger en inglés:
1A person who fells trees for timber; a lumberjack.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She watched as loggers felled trees with chain saws, dragging the logs to a nearby river and then floating them to market.
- By cutting down beautiful forest trees, the logger makes $20.
- It is unthinkable that bureaucrats would tell Canada's farmers what to plant and when to harvest, loggers when and what trees to fell, or miners what ore to mine and when to mine it.
2A device or computer program for making a systematic recording of events, observations, or measurements: a data logger
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Data loggers - small recording devices attached to the aeration fans - are being used by the IPM researchers.
- An identity thief could use it to download a keystroke logger and harvest thousands of passwords and active credit card numbers.
- Some send people to sites that download keystroke loggers.
Palabras que riman con loggerdogger, flogger, Hoggar, hogger, jogger, slogger, Wagga Wagga
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda