- The abstract form in which an argument or proposition may be expressed in logical terms, as distinct from its particular content.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One can represent the logical form of an argument by replacing the specific content words with letters used as place-holders or variables.
- It was Russell who performed the service of showing that the apparent logical form of a proposition need not be its real one.
- If one keeps in mind the logical form of a universal generalization, and if one excludes background knowledge about relative class-sizes, then there is no paradox.
Más definiciones de logical formDefinición de logical form en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.