Definición de logical necessity en inglés:
1That state of things which obliges something to be as it is because no alternative is logically possible.
- In demanding for empirical statements the safeguard of logical necessity, these philosophers have failed to see that they would thereby rob them of their factual content.
- Nevertheless, he did not prove their logical necessity.
- Hence, in his terms, there are physical necessity, logical necessity, mathematical necessity, and moral necessity.
1.1 [count noun] A thing which logically must be so.
- We do not observe compliance to authority merely because it is a transient cultural or historical phenomenon, but because it flows from the logical necessities of social organization.
- Indeed, these justifications are widely assumed to be, in some sense, universal, because they are taken to be logical necessities.
- The internal logical necessities of atomic physics and the war led to the bomb.
Definición de logical necessity en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan