- 1That state of things which obliges something to be as it is because no alternative is logically possible.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In demanding for empirical statements the safeguard of logical necessity, these philosophers have failed to see that they would thereby rob them of their factual content.
- Nevertheless, he did not prove their logical necessity.
- Hence, in his terms, there are physical necessity, logical necessity, mathematical necessity, and moral necessity.
- 1.1 [count noun] A thing which logically must be so.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We do not observe compliance to authority merely because it is a transient cultural or historical phenomenon, but because it flows from the logical necessities of social organization.
- Indeed, these justifications are widely assumed to be, in some sense, universal, because they are taken to be logical necessities.
- The internal logical necessities of atomic physics and the war led to the bomb.
Más definiciones de logical necessityDefinición de logical necessity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.