- 1An operation of the kind used in logic, e.g. conjunction or negation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The disclosure of the nothing is not achieved by performing the logical operation of negation on the world as a whole as thus revealed.
- Recursion is just a basic logical operation, which you can find not just in human language but in computer programs and mathematical notation.
- Be that as it may, I'll just give an idea how an intuitionist's understanding of the elementary logical operations transforms the classical rules governing their use.
- 1.1 Computing An operation that acts on binary numbers to produce a result according to the laws of Boolean logic (e.g. the AND, OR, and NOT functions).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It used only simple logical operations on small groups of bits and could be implemented fairly efficiently in the mid-1970s hardware of the time.
- The arithmetic operations can be replaced by logical operations, which are performed using Boolean algebra.
- I went to Radio Shack, bought about 20 relays, and spent the next few months building increasingly complex logical operations, including little adders that could calculate the sums of binary numbers.
Más definiciones de logical operationDefinición de logical operation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.