sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- 1The detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation: the logistics of a large-scale rock show demand certain necessitiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Take, for instance this statement in my letter detailing the logistics.
- A pilot study provides the researcher with experiential logistics from actual procedural implementation.
- The costs and logistics involved in caring for children under two has meant far fewer places for this age group and a longer wait for young families.
- 1.1The activity of organizing the movement, equipment, and accommodation of troops.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He taught himself about the use of modern artillery, logistics, military organisation and strategy.
- The ending of the Cold War has had profound effects upon the philosophy of, and approach to, military logistics.
- The logistics of moving the troops and equipment is not what takes the most time in this process.
- 1.2The commercial activity of transporting goods to customers: [as modifier]: our fleet vehicle management system enables logistics firms to track deliveries using satellite technologyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The second challenge is associated with the need to maximize the total capacity of the transport and logistics business through performance capability.
- After five years, he had managed to negotiate a merger with another transport and logistics group, Ocean.
- It houses customer service, logistics, storage, administration, accounts and support for online sales and enquiries.
late 19th century: from French logistique, from loger 'to lodge'.