sustantivo (plural logos)
A symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc. the Olympic logo was emblazoned across the tracksuits
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Generally, we only have to set limits on the size of logos that promote various products.
- His firm often works with the developers of its buildings to design logos and signage.
- The Volunteer Action Centre's most recent project was designing a new company logo.
- 1logoed adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- American Identity is the largest distributor of corporate logoed merchandise in the United States with approximately 1,200 associates nationwide.
- Reps also handed out logoed jackets to traders on the exchange floor.
- The site even does a respectable business in promotional items, selling logoed T-shirts to 35,000 of the 1 million consumers who have shopped its site.
Palabras que riman con logodoggo
Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
From Greek logos 'word', spelled as if an acronym.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda