A tendency to extreme loquacity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- To Tom Wolfe, a dandy with an incurable bout of logorrhoea, words are like chips in Las Vegas.
- Such suspicions will only be confirmed by Gibson's idiosyncratic logorrhea in interviews before a hostile press which can and will use everything he says against him.
- Who would have known that big dreams can be lost and small worlds can crumble, hinged on the correct spelling of cephalalgia, hypsometer or logorrhea?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The point is that the oil and water of logorrheic brinksmanship and the drive towards hidden universals can coexist.
- The putative purpose of these broadcasts was public edification, though they also often gave logorrheic legislators a platform for self-promotion.
- In an attempt to be noticed, she turned to the prince and tried to engage him in conversation while acting logorrheic - not a good combination, I can assure you.
Early 20th century: from Greek logos 'word' + rhoia 'flow'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: log¦or|rhoea
Definición de logorrhoea en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda