sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- 1 • informal The practice of exchanging favours, especially in politics by reciprocal voting for each other’s proposed legislation: they have gained leverage on Capitol Hill by a talent for political logrolling[from the phrase you roll my log and I'll roll yours]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In game-theoretic terminology, this sets their ‘discount parameter’ to a high value and encourages political logrolling.
- No matter how huge the benefits are, the regulation loses, unless you can get some legislative compromise or logrolling.
- It is also likely that developed countries will try to push for more new items in the agenda, not necessarily for their own merit, but for eventual logrolling to negotiate down counter-demands by the developing countries.
Más definiciones de logrollingDefinición de logrolling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.