sustantivo(the long jump)
An athletic event in which competitors jump as far as possible along the ground in one leap: [as modifier]: a long jump champion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Padraig Maye proved how versatile of an athlete he is by winning gold medals in the long jump and the high jump.
- I'm not the fastest but I have always been good at technical events and started out in the long jump and high jump as well.
- Coomber has competed at amateur level in both the high jump and long jump but never the pole vault.
long jumper sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Almost without exception, Carl Lewis, the US sprinter and long jumper, and Emil Zatopek, the Czech, have been suggested.
- One of the most popular heroes of the Games was African-American sprinter and long jumper Jesse Owens, who won four gold medals.
- The Suns did select Olympic long jumper Bob Beamon in the 15th round, however.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: long jump
Definición de long jump en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda