- Continuing for a long time, especially for longer than is necessary: long-drawn-out negotiationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This time there were some terribly long-drawn-out negotiations beforehand about where we could eat.
- Finally, the commission must confront, and finally put an end to, the long-drawn-out, sterile and energy-sapping ‘debate’ that revolves around the so-called high arts and Scottish traditional culture.
- This could be a long-drawn-out affair, if that's what it takes.
Más definiciones de long-drawnDefinición de long-drawn en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.