- 1(Of food) treated so as to stay fresh for longer than usual: long-life milkMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Meanwhile, a Wroughton businessman is still collecting clothes, blankets, and long-life food.
- Once again, though, the palate flavour tastes like long-life juice, rather than freshly squeezed.
- They managed to buy basics such as long-life milk, cereal, chocolate and biscuits, but Paul was determined to bring his family to safety.
- 1.1(Of a product) able to continue working for longer than others of the same kind: long-life batteriesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Erdheim says consumers should use primary, or non-rechargeable, batteries - such as alkaline cells - for intermittent use or long-life products, including smoke detectors.
- Perhaps in a decade the IT industry will return to sufficient stability to offer long-life products, but not today.
- A Canadian outfit has started volume production of long-life batteries which enable notebooks to run for up to 16 hours.