Definición de long-playing en inglés:
(Of a record) about 30 cm in diameter and designed to rotate at 33 1/3 revolutions per minute: a long-playing record
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Landowska, Tureck, Gould, and the long-playing record, I believe, did much to bring this monument to public attention.
- The high price of long-playing gramophone records, and the huge quantity of them being issued, meant that many enthusiasts could not buy all the records they wanted.
- They quickly became the de facto world standard recorded-music carrier, and long-playing records and pre-recorded cassettes were discontinued in all but specialized markets within seven years.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is arguably the most cheerfully upbeat and best long-player of their career, brimming with a sunshine energy that brings a welcome ray of warmth into an otherwise cold, bleak winter.
- Without question, they are uplifting affairs, and come without much of the preachy pretensions of the Polyphonic's latest long-player.
- If anything, the opening songs on the long-player are stronger than some of the later offerings, demonstrating a little more musical ambition and drawing on a lot of different styles and instruments.
Definición de long-playing en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda