- (In retail and marketing) used to refer to the large number of products that sell in small quantities, as contrasted with the small number of best-selling products.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rest are in the long tail of poor sellers.
- Flattening the long tail affects which business models are viable.
- There is a school of thought which holds that the long tail is actually worth more to output producers than is the short head.
Más definiciones de long tailDefinición de long tail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.