Definición de longan en inglés:
An edible juicy fruit from a plant related to the lychee, cultivated in SE Asia.
- The plant is Dimocarpus longan, family Sapindaceae
- The city features six fruits - lemon, lychee, banana, longan, pomelo and pineapple - and three flowers - narcissus, camellia and orchid.
- This turned out to be a Chocolate Fondue with bananas, rambutans, longans and pineapple in separate containers alongside.
- Grains and beans such as wheat, sticky rice, peas and soybean are recommended for attaining this therapeutic benefit, while oranges, litchi and longans are said to be the most effective fruits.
mid 18th century: from Chinese lóngyǎn, literally 'dragon's eye'.
Definición de longan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan