- An elongated beetle with long antennae, the larva of which typically bores in wood.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Cerambycidae, formerly in the superfamily Longicornia; many species
- The house longhorn is also a common pest in South Africa.
- Nerve compounds injected into vulnerable trees kill only 30 to 60 percent of the longhorns.
- Harmonic radar is one trick entomologists are using to understand the range of large insects such as the Asian longhorn.
Más definiciones de longhorn beetleDefinición de longhorn beetle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.