Prejudice or discrimination on the grounds of a person’s appearance.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The diary disapproves of sexism and lookism in all its curvaceous and beautiful forms.
- And thirdly, despite having always been resolutely opposed to sexism, lookism and shapeism I couldn't get over how ugly the crowd was.
- Of course the show emphasizes lookism and consumerism, but if you watch closely enough, at core the message is, ‘Look good with what you've got, feel good about yourself’.
lookist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Eligibles is one of those lists that a few might complain is shallow, vanity-inducing and lookist, but absolutely everyone scans and selects.
- She manages to get off some funny lines and deft observations of the lookist culture, but you have the feeling they came from her co-workers at the magazine.
- Is television a lookist industry? Of course it is.
Definición de lookism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.