Definición de lookup en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun, usually as modifier]
1The action of systematic electronic information retrieval.
- Other connection filtering techniques include reverse lookups, verifying computer names and verifying the from email address.
- For performance tuning it is possible with servlets to cache common data (such as database queries) in memory to avoid unnecessary and costly database lookups.
- This makes lookups faster, he said, which means the databases can be larger and more comprehensive.
1.1A facility for lookup: dictionary with fast phonetic lookup
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With an Internet connection available, then the integral CDDB lookup facility will quickly fill in the Artist, Title, Album, etc. from its database.
- But wireless carriers outside Europe have not offered that latter option for Internet services such as games, directory lookup or other content until recently.
- This facilitated a quick lookup of parental data given a genotype but did not allow a more complete description of the parental pedigree.
Definición de lookup en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan