sustantivo[mass noun, usually as modifier]
- 1The action of systematic electronic information retrieval.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other connection filtering techniques include reverse lookups, verifying computer names and verifying the from email address.
- For performance tuning it is possible with servlets to cache common data (such as database queries) in memory to avoid unnecessary and costly database lookups.
- This makes lookups faster, he said, which means the databases can be larger and more comprehensive.
- 1.1A facility for lookup: dictionary with fast phonetic lookupMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With an Internet connection available, then the integral CDDB lookup facility will quickly fill in the Artist, Title, Album, etc. from its database.
- But wireless carriers outside Europe have not offered that latter option for Internet services such as games, directory lookup or other content until recently.
- This facilitated a quick lookup of parental data given a genotype but did not allow a more complete description of the parental pedigree.
Más definiciones de lookupDefinición de lookup en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.