Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
Definición de loose construction en inglés:
A broad interpretation of a statute or document by a court.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With this legislation, tribunals are given explicit assistance in two forms, which should detract from the need to adopt a loose construction of the language.
- Mr Watson for his part does not argue for some loose construction; it is, as I have said, for a purposive construction for which he argues.
- Through loose construction, the early leaders of the United States were able to improve aspects of the Constitution, which eventually improved the overall life of the American citizens.
loose constructionist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Jefferson and Madison also had strict and loose constructionist policies with respect to military issues.
- A strict constructionist believes the constitution should be interpreted literally or strictly, while a loose constructionist believes in a broad or loose interpretation of the Constitution.
- I am attempting to be concise and rather general, so as to be interpreted by loose constructionists liberally.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda