A body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth: the jinns of Arabian lore baseball lore
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We owe it to the younger generation to pass on the vast lore, knowledge and expertise and let them know the heritage of the county.
- These leaders used the wisdom they found during this meeting to begin the tradition of Indian lore at camps.
- Body painting, traditional dance and spoken lore are all virtually impossible to safeguard.
Palabras que riman con loreabhor, adore, afore, anymore, ashore, awe, bandore, Bangalore, before, boar, Boer, bore, caw, chore, claw, cocksure, comprador, cor, core, corps, craw, Delors, deplore, door, draw, drawer, evermore, explore, flaw, floor, for, forbore, fore, foresaw, forevermore, forswore, four, fourscore, furthermore, Gábor, galore, gnaw, gore, grantor, guarantor, guffaw, hard-core, Haugh, haw, hoar, ignore, implore, Indore, interwar, jaw, Johor, Lahore, law, lessor, lor, macaw, man-o'-war, maw, mirador, mor, more, mortgagor, Mysore, nevermore, nor, oar, obligor, offshore, onshore, open-jaw, or, ore, outdoor, outwore, paw, poor, pore, pour, rapport, raw, roar, saw, scaur, score, senhor, señor, shaw, ship-to-shore, shop-floor, shore, signor, Singapore, snore, soar, softcore, sore, spore, store, straw, swore, Tagore, tau, taw, thaw, Thor, threescore, tor, tore, torr, trapdoor, tug-of-war, two-by-four, underfloor, underscore, war, warrantor, Waugh, whore, withdraw, wore, yaw, yore, your
The surface on each side of a bird’s head between the eye and the upper base of the beak, or between the eye and nostril in snakes.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With some birds, the lores presents the most conspicuous field mark.
- It shared the same yellow lores, median crown stripe, and goatee-like black malar markings.
- We determined the sex of birds in the field from the color of the lores (males black, females brown.
Early 19th century: from Latin lorum 'strap'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda