(also lotus posture)
- A cross-legged position for meditation, with the feet resting on the thighs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore sitting posture, especially the lotus posture, is a firm and balanced physical position for the meditator.
- To ‘ground ‘that energy and balance the flow of Pran streaming through the nerve system, Yogi cross their legs in the lotus posture, and bring their hands together.’
- I adjusted my sitting position into a lotus position and clasped my hands over my head, then bent over, stretching as far as I could go.
Más definiciones de lotus positionDefinición de lotus position en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.