- An electronic device used to amplify the sound of a person’s voice so that it can be heard at a distance; a megaphone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On Tuesday, police with loudhailers went in front of the Stand to alert punters that professional teams of pickpockets were working in the area.
- We didn't realise until the cop cars and loudhailers appeared.
- Floods also caused some rail services to be diverted, and the Environment Agency issued warnings via loudhailers that the River near the Rail Station was running high.
Más definiciones de loudhailerDefinición de loudhailer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.