Definición de lour en inglés:
1Look angry or sullen; scowl: the lofty statue lours at patients in the infirmary
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He sat louring at the landscape as it slid past the window.
- When she is woken by the kiss, she silently expresses anger, just louring at him.
- He said nothing, only loured at me from the doorway.
1.1(Of the sky or landscape) look dark and threatening.
- The sea is churning and the sky is louring, so buckets and spades are out of the question.
- The following morning, the sort of black cloud that lours over Mordor had swallowed the Cairngorm massif completely and a bitter wind kept the punters away.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Middle English: of unknown origin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan