A large edible white-flowered plant of the parsley family.
- Several species in the family Umbelliferae, in particular a Mediterranean herb (Levisticum officinale), which is chiefly used for flavouring liqueurs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What most people want is the pleasure of picking fresh salad leaves for supper and having a steady supply of easy to grow herbs, such as chives, parsley, lovage, tarragon, rosemary, thyme, mint and marjoram.
- Think about various dishes that are made and you will find at least one herb flavouring it; potatoes and chives or lovage, tomatoes and basil, spaghetti sauce and oregano, and many more.
- The consensus is that they tend to avoid aromatic herbs including garlic, onions, chives, rosemary, lavender, lemon balm, mint, tansy, lovage, marjoram, thyme, sage and fennel.
Definición de lovage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.