- A place where two lovers spend time together, especially in secret: he set up his mistress in a luxury love nestMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was a glazed look in our eyes as we imagined our new love nest brimming with books, half finished manuscripts and acceptance letters from publishers.
- The other day she called on her mobile to say that she had just bought a love nest in the Med with her new lover: ‘No point in the money just sitting in the bank, darling.’
- As is the norm, we soon had to expand our humble closet to include a couple of medical labs and a storage room, which we transformed into a sensual love nest by way of candles and fluffy heart-shaped pillows.
Más definiciones de love nestDefinición de love nest en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.