- Animals of relatively simple or primitive characteristics as contrasted with humans or with more advanced animals such as mammals or vertebrates: how thin the dividing line is between humanity and the lower animals cell divisions in the mammalian egg are unlike those of the lower animalsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The only thing left of the organic code will be animals, probably lower animals.
- Now, by creating the means to execute those simulations at much higher speeds, we are entering a regime as radically different from our human past as we humans are from the lower animals.
- Unfortunately, it also raises doubts about the significance of the expressive behaviors that Darwin pointed to as signs of ‘the various emotions and faculties… in the lower animals.’
Más definiciones de lower animalsDefinición de lower animals en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.